ROMANS – PHILEMON
• These 13 books are all of Paul’s letters.
• Paul was given a message distinct from
any other plan God has instituted with mankind.
He calls that
program the “Dispensation of Grace” (Eph 3:2) and the “Mystery” (Eph 3:3).
• For the first time we learn of God’s plan for HEAVEN through Paul’s letters. Remember, God created 2 places: Heaven & Earth.
The entire Bible, until Paul, has described God’s plan for the EARTH,
God reveals His plan for HEAVEN.
Israel’s promised domain is the promised Kingdom on EARTH,
whereas the Body of Christ will occupy HEAVEN
(1 Thes 4:17, Phi 3:20, 1 Cor 15:51-52, Col 3:1-4, Eph 1:3
& 2:6, Col 1:5).
• Paul was given instructions straight from God
to be the pattern for all believers in the Body of Christ (1 Tim 1:16).
• The information Paul received from Christ
for the church today is different from information given to
Israel. Peter says the information given to Israel
has been KNOWN since the world began (Acts 3:19-21),
but Paul says the information given to the Body of Christ
through him had been kept SECRET since the
world began (Rom 16:25).
• Instructions for the church today, then, are found in Paul’s letters,
and God expects us to heed them
( 1 Cor 11:1 & 4:16, Phi 3:17 & 4:9, 2 Thes 2:15).
• There are many aspects of the Mystery program
as given to Paul, but the most prominent is that anyone
can be saved by the blood of Christ apart
from earning it or proving it with their works,
but solely by the
belief that Jesus paid the full price for their sins
(Eph 2:8-9, Rom 4:5, Titus 3:5-7, Eph 1:7 & 13,
Rom 3:24-25, 1 Cor 15:1-4).
• The end of the Dispensation of Grace is marked by the receiving of the Body of Christ into Heaven
(1 Thes 4:13-18). Then God will resume His promised earthly program with Israel (Rom 11:11, 15, & 25-27).
( from graceambassadors.com)